CET Haryana 2021
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has initiated the process of the Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana) for the recruitment of Group C & Group D posts. Recently, on 13 September 2021 Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar has announced that the government starting to launch a one-time registration portal for a Common Eligibility Test for recruiting to various Group C & D posts” and Non-Gazetted teaching posts in the government Departments.
The one-time portal registration increases the recruitment process and gives whole transparency to the selection process. Haryana Staff Selection Commission soon conduct a common eligibility test (CET).
Recently, The General administration department of the Haryana government issued a press release with all the details information and terms and conditions related to Haryana CET 2021.
All the Aspirants can check all the details related to the Haryana CET application fee, eligibility, recruitment process, CET Score and all other details related to CET Haryana.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission conduct a state-level exam known as CET Haryana a Common Eligibility Test. The main objective is to launch the Haryana CET portal to serve as a faster effective and efficient recruitment solution for all the candidates.
All the aspirants now registered themselves on the HSSC Haryana portal then apply for all upcoming vacancies through this website once you registered yourself on the portal registration will be valid for three years.
All the interested candidates who want to apply for the CET Haryana exam must check all the eligibility related information Before applying. If you found you are eligible for the exam then you fill the application form. in case if any candidate applies on the portal then he/she is found not eligible then their application will be rejected.
In some cases, a candidate does not fulfil any or all the criteria then he/she can apply for the post in the next recruitment round after fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria.
Candidates Must be qualified in each of these criteria mentioned below including education qualification, age limit, no of attempts, nationality etc as specified by the recruitment body.
- Group C- Those candidates applying for Group C posts then they must have a 12th pass certificate from a recognised board.
- Group D – Those candidates who want to apply for a Group D post then they must have a matric pass or a 10th pass certificate.
- As per notification Hindi and Sanskrit as one of the subjects for Matric and Hindi is mandatory in higher standards.
According to the Haryana CET notification, candidates Should not be underage or overaged. The age limit criteria set by the authority is a minimum of 18years and a maximum of 42 years. However, some reserved category gets age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- ST, SC and OBC category – 5 year age relaxation
- Ex-servicemen – 3 year age relaxation
- Benchmark Disability – 10 year age relaxation
- Unmarried Woman/Widow – age relaxation up to 47 years
Nationality: According to the official notification all Indian citizens can apply for the Haryana CET exam.
Number of Attempts: There is no attempt restriction, HSSC has allowed the candidate to attempt the CET exam as they want before reaching the maximum age limit set by the authorities.
All the aspirants who applied for Group C and Group D posts will have to appear on Haryana CET Exam, candidates have to clear the Common eligibility test. Selection process based on mark scored by the candidate in CET exam, screening test, socio-economic criteria, and experience.
Those candidates who belong to the unreserved category have to score a minimum of 50% mark and candidate who belongs to the reserved category has to score a minimum of 40% marks. All the passing candidates whose names are on the merit list will be called by the commission for filling up the vacancies of Group C & D posts.
The Haryana public service commission set the Haryana CET syllabus, interested candidates preparing for the exam must be aware of Syllabus and exam pattern. Candidate must cover all the important topics from Syllabus as follows:
- National and International level Current affairs, Important days of the year, India and its neighbouring countries. Indian History. Geography, Economics, Culture, General Policy & Scientific Research, Sports, Awards & Honors.
- Relationship, Ranking and Verbal Reasoning
- Syllogism, Direction, Clock and calendar
- Direction and Puzzles
- Similarities and differences
- Non- verbal Reasoning and Puzzles
- Statement and Argument
- Analogy, Cubes and Dices Test.
- Data Sufficiency and Series Completion.
- Number system, Ratio and Proportion.
- Simplification, Profit and Loss
- Percentage, average and discounts
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Human Anatomy and Plant Anatomy
- Life Science, Technology and Innovations
- History of Computer
- Basics of Computer
- Hardware and Software
- Input-Output devices
- MS Office
- Shortcut Keys
English Syllabus up to 10th standard:
- Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution, Synonyms and Antonyms, Mis-spelt words, Common errors.
- Grammar, Tenses, sentence improvement, Passage, Comprehension Passage.
From this section, you have to cover all the topics related to Haryana History, Geography, Civics, Polity, Awards, Sports, appointments important places, old names of various districts/places, battles of Panipat and others etc.
- हिंदी वर्णमाला, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना,
- शुध्द, अशुध्द, अलंकार, तत्सम तद्भव, अर्थ,
- संधि, समास, क्रियाएँ, अनेकार्थी शब्द,
- विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द,
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, वर्तनी, अर्थबोध, अशुद्धियाँ
Download detail Syllabus: click here
Those candidates who want to appear for an exam then must qualify for the common Eligibility test to be recruited for the several posts in the HPSC. The Haryana CET exam pattern is based on written Tests and socio-economic criteria & experience. The details of the exam are as follows:
- The exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- A total no of 100 objective type questions is asked in the written exam.
- Students have to mark the questions answer in OMR Sheet.
- There is no negative marking.
- The level of questions for Group D posts will be similar to the 10th class.
- The difficulty level of questions for the Group C post will be the 12th level.
- Name of Subject – General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Science, Maths, Hindi, Computer and Haryana General Knowledge
- No. of Questions – 100
- Max. Marks: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Time Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- Paper language: Hindi and English
Apart from the written exam, all the aspirants get marks based on socio-economic criteria and experience.
|Criteria/Condition||Maximum Marks allotted|
|Those candidates who or he/she family including (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) don’t belong to have been an employee in State or central government departments.||5|
|In case if the candidate is a widow.||5|
|If the candidates belong to a denotified tribe-like, Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Class nor a Backward Class.||5|
|The candidate gets a Number of experience basis get 0.5 for every year experience, a maximum of 16 years, on an equivalent or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body.||Maximum of 8 marks (No marks will be awarded for less than 6 months period.|
According to Haryana State public service commission, the Common eligibility test scores of the HSSC CET exam is valid for 3 years from the date of the declaration of the CET result. Interested candidates can apply for any vacancies in this validity period.
The application fee for submitting registration detail has been released by HPSC which is as follows:
- Genera/UR category candidates: ₹500 application fee.
- SC/ST/PwD category candidates: ₹250 application fee.
- All the interested candidates who want to apply for the Haryana CET exam go to the official website onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website enter your mobile number & captcha Code.
- Now you have to enter the OTP received on your mobile phone.
- After that registration form will be open now fill in all the necessary detail in 6 steps including Basic Details, Candidate Other Details, Communication & Education Details,
- After filling in all the necessary details you have to upload your photo and signature in jpg mode below 500 kb.
- For Socio-Economic Criteria and Upload printed and signed copy of the application.
- After filling in all the details and documents you have to submit the application form.
- Now you have to pay the application fee.
- After paying the Application fee click on the submit button.
- After successfully submission download and take a printout of the application form.
While registering on the one-time registration portal some candidates are facing payment-related problems while submitting their online registration forms. Sometimes payment is Detected from the bank account and the link get expired or failed while submitting the application form. If you face any kind of problem or issue you can follow the below steps to solve your payment-related issues.
- Go to the official website on the home page click on payment-related complaints.
- Click on this link after that a new page will appear on the screen including a complaint form.
- Now, fill this complaint form including detail like Candidate registration ID, registered mobile number, candidate name, GRN number and remarks.
- After filing such a detail click on the “Raise Concern” button.
- After that, Your complaint has been registered successfully.
After filling the application form candidate have to download the admit card from the official website. The authority released admit cards 15 days from the exam date. Follow the steps to download the Haryana CET Admit Card.
- Firstly, Go to the official website
- On the website home page click on download Haryana CET Admit Card
- After entering the credentials detail clicks on submit.
- Now, the page will be redirected to admit card download link.
All the eligible candidates who qualified for the exam, and pass all the screening rounds and were hired for Group-C & Group-D post get average salary ranges according to the 7th Pay Commission’s from INR 9,300/- to INR 34,800/- Per Month. And the annual salary ranges from INR 111,600/- to INR 4,17,600/.
All the candidates who are aspiring to appear for CET Exam can follow the below steps :
- You must be aware of the syllabus and exam pattern of Haryana CET.
- You should identify all the important topics asked from previous years.
- You have to solve all the previous year questions.
- Creating a proper timetable is important for cracking exams.
- You have to prepare proper handwritten and short notes for every topic.
- You must join the mock test to know your strength and weakness.
- Candidates must ensure that they have the best study material for preparing for exams.
If you are preparing for an exam you must have the best book for preparation. You can learn maximum with limited resources you don’t have to prepare with several books.
- HSSC All Exams Latest Solved Papers by rs Agrawal
- Know Your State Haryana by Reena Kar Sohan Singh Kattar.
- General Awareness for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts.
- Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal.
- Reasoning Chapter-wise and Solved Papers by Pratiyogita Kiran.
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise Solved Papers by Kiran Prakashan.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal.
Haryana CET Contacts Number for complaints:
CET Haryana One Time Registration Haryana FAQs
1. What is the One Time Registration system?
The government of Haryana launched a single registration portal for job seekers.
2. Can I register without a phone number?
No, you can’t be registered without a mobile number.
3. What is the last date of registration on the one-time registration portal for Haryana CET 2021?
The last date of registration is 31st October 2021.
4. Who will conduct the Haryana CET exam?
Haryana CET exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
5. Can Outside Haryana Candidates apply for Haryana CET 2021?
Yes, all the candidates across the country can apply for CET Haryana 2021.
6. Can I Correct any mistake in the CET Haryana Application Form?
Yes, you can correct your application form in the correction link.
7. How difficult is the Haryana CET exam?
The CET exam is a moderately difficult test. All the questions asked from the 10th & 12th or Graduate level.
8. Is there any negative marking in CET Exam?
No, negative marking in Haryana CET Exam.