Haryana government has launched Intra Haryana Portal created by NIC. It is an HRMS (Human Resource Management System) portal for the state government employees working in different departments to provide several types of services like Salary Slip, Property Return, GPF Statement, Annual Confidential Report, service Book, and many more.
With the help of this state government online website, government employees can also avail themselves of services like Online Leave and Tour services. To take advantage of all facilities available on the portal, you have to register on Intra Haryana. To know all the further information read all the necessary information.
HRMS Intra Haryana portal is specially designed for the state government employees to access different types of services on a single platform. There are different features available for government employees.
The employees can log in to the portal to check the details and use services. This portal makes the employee and system transparent.
The state government employees have to face many difficulties to do manual work. So, now the government has been digitized all the data of State government employees. For login and registration at Intra Haryana, you must have Payee Code to log in.
If you don’t have Payee Code, you should contact the concerned department to get the Payee code.
Here, state government employees get several benefits from Intra Haryana.
- The state government employees get all the necessary services on the Intra Haryana portal by which they can save their time and money.
- You can easily register on websites with a hassle-free process.
- You can easily access services like salary slips, property returns, leave applications within minutes from your mobile phones.
- Employees can also get information about annual property returns.
- Through this online portal, employees can easily apply for their leave anytime.
- This portal is completely safe, and no one can read your personal details.
- The authorities also launched a mobile application for employees named as Karamchari Sahayak app.
- The digitization of the HRMS ( Human Resource Management System) intra Haryana equally helped the employees and the government.
- You can access 25+ services from one portal by logging in to Intra Haryana, but if you’re not registered, then you have to register.
Here is the list of services available on the Intra Haryana Employee Portal given; below, you can check the list.
- E Salary Slip
- Update family ID
- Service Book
- Calculate pension
- GPF Account Services
- Check your annual property return.
- online leaves and Tour Module
- Prepare leave applications
- Annual Confidential Report
- Check out the complete service book online.
- About GPF account services.
- Get the monthly and annual salary statements.
- Download salary slip
- Government Employee firstly goes to the official portal of Intra Haryana by clicking on this link or using this URL, www.intrahry.gov.in.
- After clicking on the link, go to the homepage, then click on the new registration button.
- New User Registration Form is open below.
- After that, you have to select the type of employee, enter payee code and salary bank Account no or fill captcha code, then click on the submit button.
- After clicking the submit button, a dropdown menu will open showing two options: Show Mobile no. from HRMS and Show mobile no. from E-Salary.
- You can select any one of the options to receive an OTP on your mobile number and complete their registration process.
- Now, enter the mobile number you will receive an OTP. In case you do not receive any OTP, click on “Regenerate OTP.”
- Enter the OTP to verify it.
- After successfully OTP verification new window will open now. You have to set a password for the HRMS Intra Haryana portal.
- Enter the password and click on the “Submit” button.
- After successful registration on the HRMS employee portal, you will receive a confirmation message.
When employees can successfully register themselves on the portal, they can easily log in to the website using valid login credentials.
- Go to the official website of the HRMS Intra Haryana portal.
- Now, on the right side of the homepage. You will see the login section; click on that.
- Now you have to enter your payee code or registered mobile number enter at the time of registration.
- After that, enter your password and fill captcha code and click on the Login button.
- After successfully Login credential, your employee dashboard profile will open.
Note: In case if you forget the password, they can quickly recover it by clicking on the “Forget Password” link.
- Visit the Official Portal of Intra Hry Portal.
- Now, enter your Login credential detail like Payee Code or Mobile Number, Password, Captcha Code, and click on login.
- After successfully login redirect to your dashboard.
- Now, click on the E Salary Services on your left-hand side.
- Under this service, you will get two options Salary Slip and an Annual Salary Statement.
- In case if you want to see the monthly salary slip, then click on the first option, and if you’re going to see the annually salary slip, then select the second option.
- After that, you have to enter details and Click on the Show button.
- Now you can download the salary slip in PDF format.
- Go to the official Intra Haryana website portal.
- You are now logging into your employee account.
- Then on the left side menu, click on the property return option.
- Now fill the Concerned year and Designation during that financial year.
- You have to Enter details regarding a movable and immovable property.
- Firstly, fill in the details of immovable property, including Property location, state, district, address.
- Secondary fill details of movable properties like Cash, Jewellery, Share, Deposits and Insurance.
- After filling in these details, click on the save or submit tab.
- Then, upload your signature on the portal and click on the submit button.
The Intra Haryana portal maintains all the GPF Account related statements of the state government employees. Suppose you want to check General Provident Fund (GPF) statements, GPF credit, Schedule, loan recovery statement, or other details related to their GPF. In that case, you can do so easily with the help of the Intra Haryana Portal.
Follow the steps to check the GPF statement.
- Go to the official website.
- Login to your dashboard through payee code and password.
- Now on the dashboard, click on the Statements, then select the Employee GPF statement option.
- Now choose month and year, then click on the View button.
- Now, you can see your GPF statement or download it in pdf format.
On the dashboard of the portal, you can easily download your service book. It will show your complete service book detail in pdf format. In the biodata tab, you can view your essential detail like your name, dob, address, class, designation bank, gpf, etc. detail in a single pdf file.
In case if you don’t have to validate the service book, you have to validate your service book by clicking on validating your service book. If your service book is validated, then in status, it is written “record verify” and shown remarks by HRMS Checker.
- First, go to the official website and login into your employee account.
- Now click on the “Update Family id.” Option.
- After clicking, a new page will open. Here, you can edit, add and remove family members.
- If you want to add a family member, click on “Add New Family.”
- A new form is open. Fill the application form according to the details of your family member.
- After filling in all the details, click on the “Add” option.
- Then, click on the “Update Family id.”
- If you want to edit or remove, choose the correct choice and click on the Save button.
- Go to the official Website of Intra Haryana and login into your dashboard.
- On the dashboard page, click on the Online Leave and Tour
- It will redirect you to the application page.
- Now, Select the Type of Leave, Ground on Which Leave is Applicable, Date From & Date To, Holiday Prefixed, and Holiday Suffixed, Calculated Days.
- Now upload the Supporting Document,
- After filling in all the details, click on the Save button, and your leave application will be submitted.
- After that, it will redirect to the reporting manager for leave approval.
- You can check the status of the application from the portal.
The government also launched Karamchari Sahayak mobile app for employees. Now employees can download the app from Google Play Store and access all the facilities of the Intra Haryana portal.
In the Karamchari Sahayak app, all the facilities are the same as the online portal. You have to install an application on your mobile phone, then open your application login into the app by entering the same login credentials detail like employee pay code and password.
After successfully logging into your account, you can access all the facilities in the app.