Employment Department Haryana : The people of the state who are unemployed, even after being educated, are unable to find Jobs or work in Govt and Private Sector. Keeping this in mind, the Haryana government launched the Haryana Saksham Yojana on November 1st, 2016.
Through this article , we will present you with all of the crucial facts about the Haryana Saksham Yojana or Saksham Yuva . What exactly is the Haryana Saksham Yojana? Its advantages, functions, features, eligibility, essential documents, application procedure, and so on.
So, friends, if you want to receive all the important and beneficial information about Haryana Saksham Yojana, read this post till the conclusion.
Saksham Haryana Yojana Portal
To minimize the state’s unemployment through the Saksham Yojana and to offer substantial monthly payments to jobless youngsters based on their educational credentials.
Haryana Saksham Yojana 2021 aims to inspire jobless youth and females to work and become self-sufficient. This initiative aims to empower jobless youngsters.
- Saksham Yojana was introduced on November 1, 2016.
- This program was established to give job possibilities to educated youngsters in various government and commercial organizations.
- This plan would also offer jobless youth unemployment benefits.
- Haryana Saksham Yojana 2021 is open to all educated youth who are Intermediate, Graduate, Post Graduate, and so on.
- To be eligible for this Yojana, the applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- This plan is only available for three years.
- This approach will also reduce the unemployment rate.
- Under the Haryana Saksham Yojana 2021, Matriculation students will receive a monthly unemployment allowance of Rs. 100, Intermediate students will receive a monthly allowance of Rs. 900, Graduate students will receive a monthly allowance of Rs. 1500, and Postgraduate students will receive a monthly allowance of Rs. 3000.
- Through this plan, Haryana’s jobless youth would no longer be dependent on others and will be able to become self-sufficient by finding work.
Important Points and Dates For Saksham Yojana
|1.||Name of Scheme||Haryana Saksham Yojana|
|2.||Established by||Haryana Government|
|3.||Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|4.||Date of Establishment||November 1st 2016|
|5.||Category||State Government Scheme|
Saksham Yojana Register
Interested and eligible Haryana students who want to take advantage of this plan can follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- First, the applicant must visit Haryana Saksham Yojana’s official website.
- When you access the official website, the home page will appear in front of you.
- You will find the option to Sign Up / Register on this home page; click on this option and then pick your qualification.
- Select your educational qualification, such as Intermediate, Graduation, or Post Graduation.
- Then select the Go to Registration option.
- When you select this option, a new desktop tab will appear.
- Now, tick the box and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Saksham Yuva Yojana Registration Form.
- Fill in all of the information requested on the registration form, such as your name, address, date of birth, Aadhar number, cell phone number, and so on.
- After you complete all of the information in the form, an OTP will be issued to the cell phone you provided.
- After that, press the register button. The password will be emailed to you once you click.
Documents Required To Register on Saksham Portal
- The candidate must be a native of Haryana to be qualified for this Yojana.
- The candidate’s age should be anything between 18 and 35 years of age.
- The applicant’s annual household income should not exceed 3 lakh rupees.
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Applicant’s PAN Card or Voter ID Card
- Applicant’s Bank Details
- Applicant’s Contact Details
- Applicant’s Photograph (Passport size)
Allowance Rate for Haryana Saksham Yojana 2021
|Qualification||Rate of Allowance|
|Matriculation||Rs. 100 per month|
|10 +2 Equivalent||Rs. 900 per month|
|Graduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Post Graduate||Rs. 3000 per month|
Login/Sign-in process to Haryana Saksham Yojana
- First and foremost, you must visit the Haryana Employment Department’s official website.
- The home page will now be displayed to you.
- You must click on the Login/Sign in option on the home page.
- After this, the following choices will appear in front of you.
- Saksham Yuva
- Sub Admin
- You must click on the link that matches your requirements.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- You must now click the login button, and after that, you will be able to log in successfully this way.
How can I view the applicant details?
Applicants from the state who want to obtain their information should use the process outlined below.
- First and foremost, the recipient must go to the Haryana Employment Department’s official website. The home page will appear once you visit the official website.
- On this home page, you will find the Applicant Details option. You must select this option. Your next page will open when you click on the selection.
- On this screen, you must pick the district and the option, qualification. After entering all of your information, you must click the search button.
After that, the candidate’s detailed information will be shown in front of you
How can I view skill opportunities?
- First and foremost, you must go to the Haryana Employment Department’s official website.
- The home page will now be displayed to you.
- On the home page, select the option labelled Latest Updates.
- You must now choose the Skill Opportunity option.
- When you click on this link, you will be presented with a series of all possible skill options.
- By clicking on View Advertisement, you will be able to obtain detailed information regarding Skill Opportunities.
How can I search for Job Opportunities?
If you are a state beneficiary looking for work, please follow the processes outlined below.
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website. The home page will appear once you see the official website.
- On this home page, you will find the option of “Job Opportunity,” that you must select.
- The following page will open in front of you when you tap the option. In this tab, you will discover the various options.
- After this, all of the job types and detailed information regarding the jobs will be specified.
Therefore, this was all about the Haryana Saksham Yojana Portal, its benefits, and its complete information. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you improve your knowledge and enabled you to join and benefit Haryana’s people (students).